Monday, March 1, 2010

On The Mend

It seems that the munchkins are feeling much better. Hardly a cough to be heard and not a runny nose in sight - unless you count my own.

Yep - isn't that the way it goes? Kids get sick, kids get better, Mommy gets sick. Except I do not get a sick day. I do not get to slow down or be cuddled or even get to relax on the couch.

It's back to normal for Ella and Aidan. Just when I am feeling absolutely terrible, they are raring to go!

Yesterday afternoon Ella and Aidan invented a new game. They worked together as a team for quite some time "decorating" their books (that's what they called it). Each book was carefully propped up on the window sill on display.


Their imagination is taking off these days and they amaze me with the games and songs that they make up. They really are quite the team!



1 comment:

Juliane M. Kilcoyne said...

they can come decorate my house anytime!!