Friday, November 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

This week really isn't a flashback - it's more of a current "flash".

At preschool and at home the topic of being thankful has been a common discussion theme lately. I know that Ella and Aidan do not fully grasp the concept just yet, they really just enjoy making turkeys from tracing their hands!

However, I do believe that it is important to instill a value such as gratitude in them as early as possible - so we have the discussion quite frequently.

It makes me laugh to hear their cute answers when they are asked what they are thankful for - take a look for yourself:


Ella's answer is "donkeys" 99.9 % of the time. The rest of the time it is "chickens and fries".

Aidan's answer has never changed - it is always "firetrucks"!

2 comments:

Juliane M. Kilcoyne said...

I'm thankful that I got to watch that hysterical video!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the video. Abby and Alex watched it with me. Very cute. Ella has the same jammies that Abby has. -Dana