Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Potty Training?

Ha! Don't get too excited! 

Potty training so far is a complete bust. We have potty seats, and Ella and Aidan both LOVE to carry them around and sit in them - but only fully clothed.  I am greeted with a very stern "No!" whenever I ask Ella if she would like to use the potty.  Oh well.  I am just not one of those Mom's who is going to obsess over this - at least not yet!  Give it another few months and I may be singing a very different tune!

Ella; however, has learned how to flush the toilet  - and it has become somewhat of an obsession!  Just after I took this picture she ran out of the bathroom shouting "Aidan, Come Here, Flush Potty!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! Getting both successfully potty trained can be frustrating but it is wonderful when they are! If you need any advice, just let me know. -Dana