Friday, May 15, 2009

Flashback Friday

These pictures were taken when Ella and Aidan were exactly one week old.  Today, they are two years and one week old.

I distinctly remember all of the details of this photo shoot. Ella slept through the entire thing, while Aidan spent most of the time screaming. At this point, we thought that Aidan was the fussier, higher-maintenance child.

Ha! The joke was on us!


Their feet were so tiny!


Ella always had her right arm up in the air.  Seriously, not just during this photo shoot - always!


2 comments:

Juliane M. Kilcoyne said...

Such beautiful babies. These pictures get me choked up, how did they get so big so fast?

Anonymous said...

So cute and I get choked up too, thinking of my own, just so small. Where does the time go? You know it must be a girl thing as they get older, b/c Alex was my fussy baby and Abby was so calm. Funny how things have completely changed;) -Dana