Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashback Friday

Ella and Aidan were just nine weeks old in these pictures.  They are one of the very few that I have of them in their infant carriers and jogging stroller (the old jogging stroller).  I dont know why I didnt take more pictures of this stage - especially in the carriers.  I distinctly remember how heavy they were - carrying one in each hand!  By seven months we had already graduated to the convertible seats!



They look so very little - it is hard to even remember back when they still had wobbly necks and needed receiving blankets to hold them up on each side so that they wouldn't flop over to one side! Their little feet don't even make it to the end of the seat!



1 comment:

Juliane M. Kilcoyne said...

oh my goodness, look at how little they were! How did they all grow up so fast? xoxo