Tuesday, April 8, 2008

11 Months of Life Changing Happiness

And the countdown begins to the babies' first birthday. They are 11 months old today and I find myself dumbfounded. Where did the time go - it all feels like a blur.

Can you believe that they were ever this little???


When I look back at the past 11 months, one thing comes to mind (aside from the babies themselves). Gratitude. A level and deepness of gratitude that I find so difficult to put into words.

So, what I am going to do is to take this next month and dedicate individual postings until May 8 to those who have made the last year possible.

The first posting will follow later today (I can hear Aidan waking up from his nap so I must go for now) and is dedicated to Ella and Aidan.

Two sweet souls who made our family complete.

No comments: