Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Morning Nap

Part of Ella and Aidan's normal morning routine is a nap at about 9 AM. We haven't graduated to the cribs for this nap yet, as they love to still sleep in their bouncy seats.

This wonderful "break" used to last at least an hour...sometimes two. I use this time to shower, make the bed, pick up the upstairs, and select their outfits for the day. If I still have time left before they wake up, I also clean. For some reason, these days they barely give me enough nap time to get in a shower. They are suddenly napping for only about 1/2 hour!!

This morning, I didn't even dare shower...I chose to clean the upstairs, since it is dirtier than I am. Part of my routine is to dust all of the picture frames....as I made my way down the stairs wiping off the staircase frames, I peeked around the corner just to make sure that they were both still asleep.

Hardly.

This is what I should find:

Today, this is what I found:



Mischievous little buggers.....guess this is the end of the cherished bouncy seat nap.

No comments: