Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Long Awaited Pictures....





These pictures are long overdue...we had the babies Baptized over Thanksgiving weekend. I never really got any good pictures, so I decided to put the kids in their outfits and give it a try to get some pictures myself. Their outfits are so beautiful (many thanks Grandma Parker) and I was worried that they would outgrow them before I had a chance to take any pictures. These pictures are not really all that great...but the kids are getting bigger, and are not that willing to sit still much anymore!!

In terms of the Baptism, we had a lovely ceremony at St. John's Episcopal Church, and then Mike's Mom hosted a small luncheon at their house. The babies did great and we all had a wonderful time.

In case anyone is wondering who the Godparents are:
Ella:
Godmother: Mary Wiktorek
Godfather: Chris Frankenberg (my brother)

Aidan:
Godmother: Sara O'Mara
Godfather: Carl Eichenberger

No comments: