Sunday, September 16, 2012

Family Friday Night

It won't always happen on a Friday night....with a husband who works 24 hour shifts (often back to back) and always has to work at least one weekend day and most holidays....true family nights are few and far between. We have to get creative sometimes at scheduling family time, especially with my now booming business! Typically, if Mike is home, I am not as I am out with other families behind my camera lens.

We try to have movie or game nights whenever possible, and last night was a perfect night!

I think that Ella and Aidan loved the flour even more than the actual pizza, or the movie selection (The Lorax).










I must admit that I am sad that the timing of our fun had to happen after Lauren was in bed, but Mike didn't get home from work until almost 7 PM, and the poor baby just could not stay awake any longer.  Sometime soon we will get her in on the action!


No comments: