Sunday, July 24, 2011

First Bath

Lauren's umbilical cord finally fell off....and so on Friday evening, it was time for her first real bath!

I cannot begin to express how excited Ella was to help out, while Aidan was not really interested at all.

Lauren LOVES the water - we have been sponge bathing her (especially that dark hair that gets so greasy, so quickly) to date, and each time she just loved getting her hair rinsed!

But this was an entirely different experience for her, and she just loved evey minute....as did Ella!


 




2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the new header! I can't believe how chunky Lauren is getting and Ella looks so much like you! You have a beautiful family!

Paula said...

I love that EllaBella so much! I cannot wait to watch Rapunzel with her on Thursday!