Wednesday, June 8, 2011

36 Weeks

I have finally decided that I have hit the wall, and just cannot do the things that I am used to doing. 

No more photo shoots for clients, and I am really finding it hard to keep up with the housework. The cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc....while still getting done, is not getting done in any sort of a timely manner. 

I am not a stay at home kind of person, and I can already see the difference in the kiddos - they are used to being on the go and out and about at various kid-frindly spots, or playdates. We are spending much more time at home, especially in this extreme heat, as I just do not have it in me anymore - too darn tired! 


I cannot believe that we have just about 3 weeks until we get to meet her in person!  My Dr says it is possible for me to go at any time now, but of course, the longer she stays in, the better. Needless to say, the hospital bag is out and I have begun packing things as I think of them.


Ella and Aidan have their "sibling tour" at the hospital this weekend and Mike and I have our maternity center tour as well. I will be delivering at a different hospital this time since I switched practices, and I am excited to see the facility.

How Far Along:
36 Weeks

Baby Stats: 
She weighs nearly 6 pounds and should be over 18 inches long by now. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 
Around 12 pounds (as of Monday)

Movement: 
In the past few weeks she has definitely become more active, and it is no longer limited just to evenings. My entire belly now moves each time she does!

Sleep: 
Hmm....not really even able to define the word "sleep" anymore.

What I miss: 
WINE and sushi!

Cravings: 
Crushed Ice, Watermelon, Orange Gatorade, Unsweet Tea with lemon







No comments: