Saturday, June 12, 2010

Frantic Saturday

We had one crazy and very busy day today as we prepared for my 4-day departure.

My car was in the shop all day so we were down to one car with a seemingly endless list of errands to accomplish.

We did; however, manage to have a little fun amidst the craziness!

Ella and Aidan enjoyed some quiet time at the library. Aidan loves to spend time doing puzzles and playing at the tables with all of the gadgets.


Ella is quickly becoming quite apt at using the computers.


We capped off our day by celebrating Abby & Alex's 5th Birthday with a wonderful BBQ meal complete with cake and ice cream. Ella and Aidan adore Abby & Alex and were were so excited to celebrate with their good friends! Happy Birthday sweeties - we love you!!



I leave first thing in the morning for my adventure to visit baby Mia. I am beyond excited to meet her, but also sad to leave my own little ones behind.

I have never left them before and I am certain that I will be flooded with all sorts of emotions as soon as I walk away from everyone in the morning.

Needless to say, I will not be posting while away, so stay tuned for my blogging to continue late next week sometime!

1 comment:

Paula said...

That is a precious shot of Ella at the Library. She's going to be the first woman president, for real.