Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Fun

This past week I had lunch with a former co-worker from the architecture firm that I was employed with for several years not long after I moved to Charlotte in 1998. I had not seen her since, according to our best calculations, roughly 2001. Wow! Amazing how time flies and thanks to Facebook, we reconnected! It was so much fun to catch up on old times, and we have vowed to get together more often!

Keeping true to our promise, Amy met up with the kids and I for a morning walk on the greenway. Starting the day with someone as downright funny as Amy was just the right medicine after this past week!

After our walk the kids and I headed over to celebrate Adams and Henry's 3rd Birthday. We joined in with their dear family for an absolutely amazing cookout, presents, and cake & ice cream.


No comments: