Thursday, July 23, 2009

The End of the Stroller?

I cannot remember the last time that Ella and Aidan sat their sweet little tushes in the stroller.

Well, let me rephrase that.

I cannot remember the last time that Ella and Aidan sat their sweet little tushes in the stroller so that I could run an errand in a quicker and more efficient manner.  I guess I have just gotten so used to having them walk into any given store with me these days that I don't even bother trying anymore.

They despise the stroller - I know I have written about this before, but it is oh-so true. The screaming is ridiculous when I even try.  In fact, the mere mention of using the stroller is enough to generate copious amounts of tears.

Unless.....

The stroller is in the house. Then, and only then, in their eyes it becomes the most amazing thing ever invented.

They crawl up, strap themselves in and are perfectly content to sit and chat with each other for quite a long period of time.

In fact, they are so content that they ask to watch television in the darn thing. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! -Dana

Juliane M. Kilcoyne said...

HYSTERICAL!! That is the funniest thing ever!