Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sunday Showers and Swimming

Opa and Grandma Shushi came into town over this past weekend to spend some time with us and the kiddos, and we had a complete blast!

First, my Mom and I attended a wonderful shower thrown by our fabulous sitter, Mrs. Paula and my dear friend Teresa. It could not have been a more perfect affair - gorgeous weather, amazing food and quality time spent with family and my closest friends. I was insistent on not having a shower this time around, but Paula and Teresa would have it no other way, and they certainly outdid themselves. 

It is a special thing to have such wonderful friends - true friends that will be around for years to come. I am grateful beyond words...and apparently also beyond pictures, as I completly forgot to take a single picture!

That afternoon we took the kids to Opa and Grandma Shushi's hotel to go swimming. Mike and I were both anxious to see how much they may have retained over the winter and were thrilled to see them jump right in like little fishes!








It was a fabulous weekend, and everyone was in tears when Opa and Grandma Shushi had to leave to head back to Atlanta. 

Strange to think that they next time they come it will be for the arrival of our newest addition!

No comments: