Friday, May 20, 2011

33 Weeks

There is so much that I do not remember from the twins' pregnancy. I honestly do not recall being this perpetually tired, or in any actual real discomfort from the weight of the babies'. This time, I am definitely feeling it! 

At only 33 weeks, I am finally admitting to myself and others that I need to slow down a bit. I am still doing photo shoots, but I feel that coming to an end very soon.

On a more fun note, her nursery is 99% complete, and we have narrowed down the name options to roughly four top contenders. 

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along:
33 Weeks

Baby Stats: 
She weighs about 5 pounds and should be around 18 inches long by now. She is currently head down and I have definitely started waddling!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 
Around 8 pounds (as of last Wednesday)

Movement: 
Her movement is still pretty much limited to the evenings, though the movements now feel more like rolling around as opposed to kicks. She also tends to get the hiccups fairly frequently.

Sleep: 
Still cannot sleep well at all. I now have huge bags under my eyes as a result of literally only sleeping in roughly 1 hour increments.

What I miss: 
Sleeping on my stomach. WINE and sushi!

Cravings: 
Crushed Ice, Watermelon, Orange Gatorade, Unsweet Tea with lemon






1 comment:

twinkietotmom said...

I think you look great! Only 7 (or less if your doc is letting you go early!) left! Wow...flying by!