Thursday, October 15, 2009

Private Concert

You have to love a private concert performed by half-dressed two-year olds!

Ella was playing the piano and singing "Old MacDonald" and Aidan joined in on percussion with his drum performance. I was on the phone with my Mom when they started and quickly made the mad dash for the video camera - you can hear me talking to her as they "perform".

Please forgive the lack of pants - both Ella and Aidan are going through a stripping phase and love to be naked. At the rate that we are going these days, as soon as I get them dressed and turn around, they are naked within minutes. I am just lucky that they were clothed at all for this video!


4 comments:

Juliane M. Kilcoyne said...

Have they considered trying out for American Idol? They would have my vote!

Elizabeth said...

They are so funny! How cute is this :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! -Dana

Sara said...

We need to promote such musical gifts... Miss.Sara will get them a drum set for Christmas. No no, don't argue. It will be my pleasure. hehehehe