Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wordy Wednesday - Breakfast Conversation with Ella

Ella: Mommy, I want pony…and baby pig.  You want pig too?  I love animals, lets go see animals.  Daddy home, we go see animals, okay?

Mommy: That sounds like a good plan.  Maybe we will go see animals this weekend.  Ella, you are so silly. 

Ella: No, not silly, I just Ella. I love pink.  My milk, you hold it.  EIEIO – you sing it! 

Mommy: Old MacDonald had a farm.. 

Ella: No, no, you stop singing, I sing now.  Want pancakes? 

Mommy: Are you excited about school tomorrow? 

Ella: No, no school, I go beach, see Opa and buckets, I want pink bucket…..and seashells……. and water……..and shovels……..and Mommy Shushi!  You go beach too!  And Daddy, and Aidan.  Take shoes off. 

Mommy: Are you finished with breakfast yet? 

Ella: No, I want lollipop. 

Mommy: No honey, not for breakfast. 

Ella: Okay, cookie?  Where Aidan go? 

Mommy:  He finished his breakfast and now he’s in the playroom. 

Ella: I go too. All done. 

Mommy: Ok, well help me carry your dishes to the sink. 

Ella: No, I do myself! 

Mommy: Good job, thank you very much for your help! 

Ella: You’re welcome too! See ya later! I go shopping now!

No comments: