Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time To Take a Nap

In her usual fashion, Ella woke up well before Aidan did from their afternoon naps.  She and I were doing puzzles in the playroom when she heard Aidan sneeze on the monitor. She said "Bless you Aidan, Aidan sleeping!", to which I replied, "Yes, you should still be sleeping too!"

She gave me a quizzical look, jumped up and ran into the living room, calling for me to follow her.  I watched as she took the pillows off of the loveseat and laid them just where she wanted them on the floor.  She then laid down her sheep (which was a gift to me from my Dad for Easter one year when I was little) and covered it with Aidan's blanket.  Next, she got on the floor next to the sheep and told me me to "Tuck in, Mommy!".  

Once everything was to her liking, she said "Good Night Mommy, I take nap now.  Sweet dreams!"

Too cute!


It didn't last long though - she is a busy little bugger!  Shortly thereafter she hopped up and headed to the playroom kitchen, telling me she would "Be right back, I cook macaroni now!"

No comments: