Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aidan's First Haircut

While Opa and Grandpa Suzy were here this past weekend I asked Opa if he would cut Aidan's hair. The poor little guy's hair had gotten so long in front that he was beginning to have trouble seeing! I had been holding out for Opa....there was no way on earth I was going to let anyone but him have the honors of the first haircut!

Because I know that my Mother-in-Law will ask - don't worry, we didn't cut any of his curls (except one small one for me to put in his baby book). :)

Aidan was perfect...he just sat there quietly, as if he was wondering what all of the fuss was about (we were capturing it on video and taking pictures!).

First Snips of Hair:





The Finished Product (Aidan is pointing at and saying "truck", hence the funny face!):



No comments: