Thursday, May 24, 2012

Preschool Graduation Day

Well, it finally came - the last day of preschool for Ella and Aidan. The end of an era and the milestone that marks the beginning of their lives in elementary school.

I am going to miss our morning carpool conversations out the window with friends - that was often the highlight of my day as they would say some of the funniest things - perhaps my favorite - from classmate Emi - "An earthworm can come in your house, you know!"

And my heart skipped a beat as I watched them walk hand in hand through the doors for the last time as preschool students and I realized what amazing changes lie ahead for them in August.



Always the trooper with missing naps, Lauren enjoyed a little preview of what lies ahead for her in a few years throughout the festivities....


Be still my heart....we are the parents of two kindergartners! Waddell Language Academy, here we come!

No comments: