Friday, November 4, 2011

FireWife Photography Friday




Branding is complete - the website is live!


http://firewifephotography.blogspot.com/


In addition, one of my photos is featured on a magazine cover!


And an added bonus, I was recently featured on a local blog here in Charlotte:


http://www.thecharlottemoms.com/firewife-photography/


It looks like it is finally official - I am a full time stay-at-home Mom with a second full time job that takes place whenever Mike is home and late into the evenings!

I love every minute and cannot wait to see how the venture grows!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing talent. Thank you for sharing it with all of us! Can you tell me what type of camera you use to capture these cuties? I have two year old boy/ girl twins myself and am looking for a new camera.

Thank You,

Colleen

Jennifer Parker said...

Hi Colleen!

Thank you so much for your kind words!

I shoot with a Nikon D-80, but am dying to get an upgraded model soon!

Definitely go for a DSLR if you are in the market for a new camera - I am a Nikon fan, but a Canon is just as great!

Elizabeth said...

Best of LUCK!!!!