Wednesday, April 13, 2011

28 Weeks

Today I am officially 28 weeks pregnant. If our little Disney princess does not have her own plans, she will officially join our family via C-Section on July 1, 2011.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
28 Weeks

Baby Stats: 
She weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and beginning to get a bit crowded. Less gymnastics and more actual kicks and jabs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 
Around 2-3 pounds - pretty much exactly what she weighs!

Movement: 
Her movement is still pretty much limited to the evenings, though if I sit still for any longer than 15 minutes, she wakes up and lets me know it! Her kicks and movement are definitely more pronounced!

Sleep: 
What sleep. I can't get comfortable and have constant insomnia.

What I miss: 
Sleeping on my stomach. WINE and sushi!

Cravings: 
Orange Gatorade, Panera Bread - broccoli cheddar soup with a grilled cheese sandwich (made with gouda cheese and tomato), Melting Pot - cheese fondu, Miro - gazpacho soup, Unsweet Tea with lemon

A few pics of how I am looking these days:



And more importantly, a little glimpse at how the little one is looking these days. 

I have an anterior placenta, and she was cuddled up as close as she could get (that is what you see against her head on the left), staying near to my warmth and heartbeat. You can see her foot right below her face...she was scrunched up like that the entire time!







And when she had reached her limit of patience with us, she turned away and let us know:



We cannot wait to meet her in person!!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The 3D pics are amazing :) Looking great Jen, your almost there.....

Paula said...

I think you look lovely!