Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

I am finally coming out from under the haze of our fantastic Thanksgiving and am ashamed to admit that I was not my usual self when it came to taking pictures. I think I am on overload from all of my recent photo sessions!

In addition to the adorable prayers and songs seen in the previous video, the kiddos brought home some wonderful creations this year!

Apple and gumdrop turkeys....



Gorgeous fall trees....



....and adorable turkeys with all that they were thankful for this year!




We spent a lot of time playing with baby Mia (well, Ella did - Aidan maybe gave her a glance or two, but overall was more interested in Uncle Chris and Opa!), and learning new tricks!





I have to admit that it was nice to take a bit of a break from trying to capture every moment on camera. Just sitting back and enjoying precious time with family made this Thanksgiving one to remember!

No comments: