Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch - Visit #2

With such amazing weather these days, I am busy beyond belief with my business - typically with a minimum of at least 3 sessions each weekend day, and at least 4-5 sessions during the week.

I am beyond exhausted, but still determined to squeeze in bits and pieces of family fun whenever possible.

Yesteday I had two sessions in the morning and two sessions in the evening, but was free around lunchtime. So, we packed up and headed to another pumpkin patch for some seasonal fun!

The kids loved playing in the pumpkin patch....




....met a few animals and rode a giant tricycle....


....explored the giant 2-mile long corn maze....







....and wrapped up our visit with a wagon ride around the farm....




I absolutely love this time of year!

No comments: