Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Little Moments


You know those little moments?




The ones that come and go so swiftly...but you know you never want to forget. This was one of those moments that I never want to forget.

While picking up sticks amongst the dirt and muck in the backyard after our recent storms, Ella exclaimed "Wait Mommy, stop! I see something beautiful!".

She promptly ran over to a grouping of weeds, plucked a yellow dandelion from the ground and brought it right back over to me. "It's for you Mommy, it's beautiful and it smells like sunshine".

Ella
I love how you find little bits of beauty everywhere we go, I pray you never loose that vision because there is indeed beauty everywhere you will go. But if your eyes and heart aren't trained to find the beauty in all that is ordinary...life can become dull.   

Keep looking for that beauty my dear, even amongst the weeds.

No comments: