Monday, January 23, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

Sleep is something that is very hard to come by around our house these days. Between three sick children, one sick Mommy, and the general sleep patterns of a six month old - I probably average around three total hours in any given night. Mind you - that is not consecutive. I cannot remember the last time I had a dream, as my body never actually gets the chance to sleep long enough to enter into REM sleep.

Our littlest princess has been, by far, the toughest challenge when it comes to the sleep department. At six and a half months old, she still wakes about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours at night.

I will admit that sometimes we give in and she winds up sleeping with us...whatever we can do to get even just 20 more minutes is fine by me. We did the same thing with Ella when she was an infant and she turned out just fine...so why not?!

Typically, I am solo with the trio, which leads me to be even more lenient with Lauren, as it can be quite chaotic getting all three down at the same time.

But....when she does sleep, the sweetness will take your breath away....




1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the new header picture. You have beautiful children.