Friday, March 11, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

I figured that since I am now over halfway through this little angel's pregnancy, it was about time to post a picture of my baby belly. 

You will have to forgive my overall appearance. Ella has had bronchitis and the kids have not gone to preschool, Mike has been working non-stop, and we literally have not left the house for 3+days. Oh how I wish my Mom and Dad were closer, but am beyond grateful for my good friends who served as family checking in on us, and even bringing over a meal to give me one less thing to worry about for the kiddos! 

Anyway, on to the fun stuff!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
23 Weeks

Baby Stats: 
Around 12 inches and weighing about 1 lb. Eyes can now open. Ears, fingernails and finger prints are all done.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 
Still 1 pound less than my first OB appt back in November

Gender: 
It's a girl!!!  

Movement: 
She is not an extremely active little one - though she does seem to wake up and "play" in the evening - around 9 PM or so. My guess is because that is usually the first time I actually sit down all day long. Mike got to feel her move for the first time on March 5!

Sleep: 
What sleep. I can't get comfortable and have constant insomnia.

What I miss: 
Sleeping on my stomach.

Cravings: 
Orange Gatorade, Unsweet Tea with lemon, anything with chocolate and sweet



.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! Miss you!! -Dana

Elizabeth said...

Looking great Jen :)